Monday, August 2, 2010

at last..:)

at last,i'm out of the world of sorrow..these 3 days will always be remembered as a start for a new beginning of a meaningful epic..she's come back from her coldness to the warmness that i'm hoping before..i will never take her for granted anymore..i will do my best fro the sake of 2 of us..i learnt a lesson that i could't get it anywhere else..she's the one for me..the one and only..she will never be replace..i don't want to repeat a same mistake again..i promise to myself,  i will make a big changes to myself..it's for my own good.."abg pnah x pikir perasaan syg" will be the line that inspired me to become a new me..now i can smile seeing her smile..i always wanted to hold her hand,stare her right to her eyes and say..i will love u for the rest of my life..

2 comments: